Meg Gerber is a Functional Medicine Dietitian, best-selling author, and the founder of Grounded Nourishment. Meg specializes in working with individuals who struggle with cognitive digestive issues. Through her own journey of digestive struggles and autoimmunity, Meg has learned the power of being in your body and listening to its needs. Her #1 bestselling cookbook is available for purchase on Amazon.
Download and listen here, or find wherever you get podcasts.
- Meg’s journey with the diagnosis of celiac disease and going gluten free
- How stress impacts digestive health
- The process of digestion
- The deal with gluten today
- The problem with glyphosate and the gut
- How to know if you have gluten issues
- Ideas for going gluten free and gluten free bread that tastes good!
Thanks to our sponsor: Get started with EveryPlate for just $1.49 per meal by going to everyplate.com/podcast and entering the promo code spark149