Living a life of wholeness means connecting mind, body, and soul – and each episode of Sparking Wholeness promotes what holistic health and holistic living really can look like in the day to day.
This show brings together health experts from various fields in order to discuss popular wellness topics and offer hope and support for mental health issues. Whether it’s addressing trauma, healing the gut microbiome, biohacking genes, addressing body image concerns, or exploring the struggles of motherhood and parenting, every episode is designed to spark wholeness.
For media inquiries or to apply to be a guest, email email@example.com.
Top Episode Links (ranked by most downloads):
- Living with the Stigma of Bipolar Disorder– the premiere episode that reached almost 50K downloads! I share my story and lay the foundation for all other episodes.
- Upgrade Your Brain with Leigh Richardson – I interview the director of the Brain Performance Center Dallas, all about how to optimize your mental function. Find out more about Leigh and her book at http://www.thebrainperformancecenter.com
- Natural Ways to Feel Better – I chat with my friend and mentor Sandra Beck as we share ways to become our best selves naturally. Don’t miss the offer from Feals CBD at http://www.feals.com/motherhood
- How to Raise Emotionally Resilient, Confident Children – Dr. Sandy Gluckman is a learning, behavior and mood specialist, author, educator and international speaker. She shares about neurotransmitters and their role in emotional resilience, the science of interpersonal neurobiology, and what parents and teachers can do to raise confident children. Find out more at http://www.drsandygluckman.com
- Discovering Healing From Trauma -Dr. James Gordon is a Harvard-educated psychiatrist and Founder and Director of the Center for Mind Body Medicine, and his most recent book The Transformation: Discovering Wholeness and Healing After Trauma, gives practical tips for dealing with trauma and living a life of continued healing and connection.
Bonus – most surprising popular download:
New Year, Same Me: And That’s Okay – My bestie Katharine and I sit down and share all about how exhausted we are by resolutions, body perfection, before and afters… and what we really want to focus on during the new year. This episode brought a lot of positive feedback – many women resonated with our conversation.