It may be common to feel exhausted, moody, depressed, with low energy – but it doesn’t have to be normal. There are things you can do every day to create a balanced body and mind. This episode is a practical breakdown of things you can do every single day to impact your health on a whole body level.
Amanda Hinman is a Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach and Integrative Nutrition Health Coach who specializes in helping successful women over 40 who are struggling with hormone imbalance and exhaustion to heal naturally and gain 3 hours of energy every day so they can maximize their impact on their career and family. Amanda founded the Hinman Holistic Health Institute and together she and her team have helped 100s of women reclaim their health from the terrors of Hashimoto’s, hypothyroidism, insulin resistance, anxiety, PCOS, pituitary tumors and more.
Download this episode here or find wherever you get podcasts.
- Why it’s “common” to feel exhausted, but doesn’t need to be normal
- It’s okay to be different and take control of your own health
- Five things you can do every day to impact your hormones
- How to change your morning routine to tell your body it’s safe
- How beauty products and toxins affect hormones
- Breathing breaks and the impact on hormone health
- The magic behind chewing more and slowing down when you eat
- How our thoughts play a role in our health
- Where we often fall short in supporting chronic health conditions
For more information about Amanda’s work, head to Hinmanholistic.com
Sponsor: get 20% off an at-home lab test at everlywell.com/spark.