Inflammation is a word getting a lot of attention lately, and for good reason. Many health experts consider it a major cause for chronic illness, and it is threatening all of our health right now. Understanding inflammation, how to manage it, and addressing root causes is more important than ever!
Dr. Mark Sherwood is an ex-professional baseball player and 24-year retired veteran of the Tulsa Police Department who now is a Naturopathic Doctor on a mission to help others achieve wellness. He and his wife, Dr. Michele L. Neil-Sherwood, have a successful medical practice, the Functional Medical Institute, along with a number of books and a television and radio program.
- What is inflammation?
- The difference between acute and chronic inflammation
- Foods that drive inflammation
- Foods that reduce inflammation
- The gut connection to inflammation
- The impact of inflammation on mental health (“your gut sends more messages to your brain per capita than your brain sends to your gut”)
- How inflammation impacts the immune system and resistance to Covid-19
- The problem with acid reducers, proton pump inhibitors, and mouthwash
- The health discussions that aren’t happening but need to happen
- The difference between being “infected” with a virus or being “affected by it
- Inflammation’s connection to heart disease
- The immunocompromised world we have created is the real pandemic
Get 15% off your order of Vitamin D+ lotion from Amp Human at amphuman.com/wholeness and use the code wholeness15!