Can we truly have authentic conversations in today’s world? How can we navigate the ups and downs of relationships stress in a healthy way? How can we speak to one another in a way that is respectful and also gets heard?
Cathy Krafve is the host of Fireside Talk Radio and the author of two books, Marriage Conversations and The Well: The Art of Drawing Out Authentic Conversation.
In this episode of the Sparking Wholeness podcast, Cathy shares about her books and what she has learned about communication in marriage, friendships, parenting, social media, and more!
- The importance of sharing who you are
- How to be authentic in the era of social media
- Communication in marriage
- Navigating those tricky “conversational adventures”
- How to effectively communicate when emotional
- When is a time to withdraw from the conversation for a break
- How to approach “bully culture”
- Transforming relationships in tough times via good conversation
- Why making people feel welcome is the antidote to self-condemnation
Listen here or download wherever you get podcasts!
This conversation is packed with good information. Be sure to check out Cathy’s website and more information on her books and podcast Fireside Talk Radio at her website here.
Be sure to grab Amphuman’s Vitamin D+ lotion and get 15% off at amphuman.com/wholeness with the code wholeness15.
Install the Honey web browser to start saving on your online purchases at joinhoney.com/wholeness