Relationship advice that is science-based? Yes, please!
Dr. Duana Welch is the original Love Factually author and coach, known for using social science to solve real-life relationship issues.
In this episode, Dr. Welch dives into some of the top issues couples struggle with and how her science-backed research helps individuals connect more securely in their relationships, whether they are already in a relationship or looking for a healthy one.
I have often heard the request for more podcast episodes about marriage, and this episode with Dr. Duana Welch is extremely eye-opening and helpful. Download and listen here or find wherever you get podcasts.
- How family of origin impacts adult relationships
- What attachment style is and why it’s important to understand your attachment style at birth shapes your adulthood
- How to become more secure in your relationship
- The 4 Cs of a secure attacher
- How to create deeper intimacy
- How to pick what you need for a healthy relationship
Find more information about Dr. Welch at her website lovefactually.co.
Check out the relationship app Paired, where she is an expert.
Upgrade your job post at Indeed with a $75 sponsored job credit at indeed.com/spark.