Fat cells are really amazing protective organs, and contrary to what you’ve been told – you can’t burn them. New research changes the way we approach weight loss and addressing inflammatory fat cells.
Dr. Tracey Stroup is a naturopathic doctor who has been in the health and wellness industry for over 25 years. She joins the show for a second time in order to break down common weight loss and exercise myths.
Download and listen here or find wherever you get podcasts!
– Weight loss myths (including calorie counting and the phrase “burning fat”)
– What fat cells are and how they are protective
– Reasons for rapid weight gain and what to do to treat the root cause
– Nutrient deficiencies, medications, gut dysbiosis and the role they play in weight gain and loss
– How being 15 pounds overweight or more makes your body pro-inflammatory
– Stress and the impact on exercise
– How to work out without stressing your body out
– Optimizing detoxification and products that can aid in the detox process
Learn more about Nutritional Frontiers and their products here.
Thank you to our sponsor:
Get 20% off your first order of Ancient Nutrition products at ancientnutrition.com with the code sparking.
Reimagine what a book club could be. Redeem your 30 day trial for only 99 cents at Literati.com/spark