Sarah Clark is the author of “Fabulously Fertile – Supercharge your Fertility Naturally,” “Fabulously Fertile Cookbook” and creator of the Fertility Preparation Program.
In this episode, she shares how she uses a functional medicine coaching approach and natural fertility solutions in an effort to reverse infertility through natural, holistic methods!
Download here or listen wherever you get podcasts.
– Dropping fertility rates
– What does it mean to be diagnosed with infertility?
– The connection between gut health and fertility
– Issues with the birth control pill
– Best foods for fertility
– Environmental toxins and endocrine disrupting chemicals
– The impact of stress on fertility
– Tips to de-stress and the importance of sleep and relational support
Learn more about Sarah at her website here. Listen to Sarah’s podcast Get Pregnant Naturally wherever you find podcasts.
Get your proven, quality sleep with a Sleep Number bed at sleepnumber.com/Wholeness
Get $100 off your first month of therapy with Talkspace at Talkspace.com with the code sparkingwholeness.