Esther Blum is a nutrition expert I have looked up to for quite a while! She is the bestselling author of Cavewomen Don’t Get Fat, Eat Drink and Be Gorgeous, Secrets of Gorgeous, and The Eat, Drink and Be Gorgeous Project. As an Integrative Dietitian and High Performance Coach, she provides 360 degrees of healing with physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual support. She has appeared on Dr. Oz, the Today Show, A Healthy You with Carol Alt, the ISAAC show, ABC-TV, FOX- 5’s Good Day NY, and Fox News Live. Esther is also frequently quoted in E!Online, In Touch, Time Magazine, The New York Post, The Los Angeles Times, In Style, Bazaar, Self, Fitness, Marie Claire, and Cosmo.
In this jam-packed episode of the Sparking Wholeness podcast, we discuss the following topics:
- How to detox properly
- How to improve hormone function
- Why protein is essential and why you may not be eating enough
- Why managing stress should be foundational to health
- What does leaky gut have to do with health and how to improve it
- The real deal with gluten
- How to hack the immune system
- Practical sleep tips
- How finding wholeness starts within
You can schedule a call with Esther here, and the first 12 people who respond get a FREE consultation!