It’s rare that I do a two-part episode. It’s even more rare that I get to do a product review and interview in the same episode. But after interviewing Christopher Burres in Episode 147, I knew I had to do a part two.
My VitalC is a company that turns the longevity-promoting nano antioxidant ESS60 into a product for at home support. I sampled the product for two months, and I was suprised by my results. Sleep improvement, clear skin, and menstrual cycle improvements were all some of the benefits we discuss in this episode. Download and listen here or find wherever you get podcasts.
Christopher Burres is the owner of SES Research, the first company to deliver carbon nano materials, and MyVitalC, the world’s first nano antioxidant. When Chris realized a Nobel Prize-Winning chemical tested by NASA had been proven to almost double the lifespan of mammals, he decided to make ESS60 into a household item. He’s now on a mission to help people live longer, healthier and pain-free lives one dose at a time.
- Brief background on the Nobel-prize winning molecule
- Why antioxidants are so necessary for our health
- Why this particular product improves sleep
- How this product improves skin tone and breakouts
- How it supports a healthy menstrual cycle and menopausal symptoms
- How peptides support longevity
Try My VitalC out for yourself with our exclusive listener discount at myvitalc.com/sparkingwholeness