Dr. Brent Dorval is the creator of the Food Inflammation Test. He was involved in the creation of the first HIV/AIDS rapid diagnostic assay and held a number of management positions and served as an adviser to the World Health Organization committee on vaccines and diagnostics. He has several patents covering rapid assays, novel biomarkers and a novel polio virus vaccine.
In this episode we discuss the patented food inflammation test that has helped many people get to the root of their health concerns, including IBS, brain fog, headaches, skin issues, and mental health function.
- The difference between an allergy and an delayed food sensitivity
- How an inflammatory response from food shows on a blood test
- Why there is an increase in food sensitivities
- How food sensitivities impact brain health and how leaky gut = leaky brain
- Why KBMO FIT test is different than any other sensitivity test
- The independent clinical studies showing the effectiveness of using the FIT test
To watch the entire interview and view the PowerPoint presentation, click here.
To learn more about the FIT test or set up a provider account, head to kbmodiagnostics.com
To get the FIT test for yourself and a customized plan, contact me!
Don’t forget to get $15 off your first visit with a board-certified dermatologist at apostrophe.com/sparkingwholeness and use the code sparkingwholeness.