With everything going on in the world, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. I recently sat down with my friend, fellow health coach, Melissa McGaughey, and we discussed how to simplify our daily needs into just THREE things we are focusing on for our continued health.
But we didn’t just stop with us and our needs. We expanded the conversation to include the top three things that our kids need every day. You can listen to the entire episode here.
Key topics include:
- Our favorite easy ways to include more whole foods into our daily diet
- Why sunshine is the best way to “charge your battery”
- The types of exercise we’re loving right now
- Sleep hygiene and why it’s time to find some blue light blocking glasses
- The importance of meditation and intentional breathing
- Mindset and gratitude and the impact it makes on our whole body health
No matter where you are in your health journey, this episode will help inspire you to keep going and incorporate tiny habits to make a big impact.
For more on Melissa, head here.
One thought on “3 Things Moms and Kids Need Every Day”