All we hear from the news media is wash your hands, wear a mask, social distance. Is that really a long term solution for supporting your immune system?
Dr. Chad Edwards is a former army surgeon and currently works as an Emergency Physician. He is the founder and director of Revolution Health and Wellness Clinic in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Here, he pays special attention to sports medicine and health and wellness as a preventive strategy to optimize health, minimize injury risk, and decrease disease. Viewing his patients through a holistic approach helps identify subtleties in their function that are beginning to show signs of dysregulation.
This interview is a very balanced and informative take on the current pandemic, what we currently know, and what we can do to support our immune function.
Key topics include:
- His experience with Covid patients
- What the current numbers of deaths and infections tell us, according to CDC data
- The data on wearing masks
- The issue of asymptomatic carriers
- Common sense precautions to take
- Practical steps to support immune health via gut health and supplementation
- The magic of vitamin c and nitric oxide (and why you want to avoid mouthwash and proton pump inhibitors)
- The importance of glutathione, n acetyl cysteine and nitric oxide
- Should we run out to get the Covid vaccine?
For CDC data mentioned in the episode, click here.
For more information on Dr. Edwards and his work, click here.