More people are struggling with mental health issues than ever before, and more people are looking for lasting solutions by addressing the root cause through multiple modalities. Sanare Today is a revolutionary set of thirteen clinics that combines therapy, natural medicine, nutrition, and coaching to help people thrive.
Rachael Bevilacqua is the Vice President of Sanare Today. She has a master’s degree in clinical counseling from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and is a personal trainer. Her passion for combining revolutionary therapy techniques, food, and movement comes from her experience as an athlete, coach, and clinician.
Dr. Kate Henry is the Director of Functional Medicine at Sanare. Kate’s study of nutrition, botanicals, and lifestyle medicine allows her to offer unique expertise and cutting-edge solutions for mental and physical health conditions including depression, anxiety, insomnia, ADHD, and more. She’s passionate about doing the medical detective work to help people find their root cause and become free of the things that are holding them back.
In this episode, we dive into the world of integrating mind-body methods to improve mental health for good. Download and listen here or find wherever you get podcasts.
- Why functional medicine and therapy complement each other
- Why treating the root cause is instrumental for healing mental health issues
- What treating the root cause looks like for someone suffering from bipolar disorder
- How a whole-person approach to mental health works
- The immune-brain connection in disorders such as PANDAS
- How to break away from food stress and food fear
- The raw materials you need to make neurotransmitters
- The food-mood-movement connection for mental health.
Learn more about Kate, Rachael, and Sanare Today at sanaretoday.com.