Brittany Braswell is a Registered Dietitian who runs a private recovery coaching practice helping Christian women ditch food rules and negative body image so they finally get off the dieting hamster wheel and experience true and lasting freedom in Christ. She has been featured as a guest expert on podcasts, at virtual summits, in blogs, and at universities. She is the creator of two exclusive courses — one on improving body image, and another on recovering from disordered eating on her website here, both of which serve women using a Christ-centered approach.
In this episode, we tackle the tough topic of how our disordered relationship with food can often reflect a disordered view of ourselves and our purpose. Download here or find wherever you get podcasts.
- How to know if you have a disordered relationship with food
- Eating issues are a symptom of a deeper issue of tuning in with your body’s needs
- Limiting beliefs and themes that show up in people who struggle with disordered eating habits
- Issues with worthiness and comparison
- Issues with capabilities, confidence and mindset roadblocks
- Control issues and procrastination
- Fear of failure and what limits us
Follow Brittany on Instagram at brittanybraswellrd, or at her website here.
Sponsor: get 20% off an at-home lab test or supplements at everlywell.com with the code spark.