Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge is a mental health trailblazer, founder of The Global Institute of Children’s Mental Health and Dr. Roseann & Associates, who FORBES magazine called, “A thought leader in children’s mental health.”
Her new book, “It’s Gonna Be Ok: Proven Ways to Improve Your Child’s Mental Health” is available now.
In this episode we discuss her book and why her information and methods have been helpful and life-changing for so many parents and children. Download here or find wherever you get podcasts!
- Symptom reversal and reduction in kids
- Pros and cons of labels
- The latest research on meds and kids
- How to change the dialogue on kids’ mental health
- Eight pillars of mental health
- How to regulate your child’s nervous system
- The foods that power up kids’ brains
- How low fat foods increase depression
- How 100% of people on ADHD meds have side effects
- How to improve sleep habits
For more information, follow Dr. Roseann on social media @drroseann or at her website drroseann.com.
Proven quality sleep is life-changing sleep. Special offers at sleepnumber.com/wholeness