The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) is a recent scientific discovery that has many researchers digging in on new ways to find homeostasis in the body and restore balance. This episode covers all the way CBD can benefit the body and the current research on the topic.
Sean Gale is known as The CBD Pharmacist. He is an American board-certified pharmacist, author, speaker, and online course creator. Sean began studying CBD over 2 years ago when he started selling it in his pharmacy. By using a combination of his pharmaceutical training and 26 years of real-life experience in retail pharmacy, Sean has formulated a unique perspective on CBD that cannot be found anywhere else.
Download and listen to this episode here or find wherever you get podcasts!
- Sean’s background and why he started using CBD in his pharmacy
- Information on the Endocannabinoid System and how it oversees all body systems
- Common myths and misconceptions about CBD
- Different forms of CBD and how to use it
- Side effects of using CBD
- How to look for quality CBD products
- How CBD can help the body heal faster, reduce inflammation – including cytokine storms
- CBD use in kids
Find Sean’s information at awakentocbd.com Get Sean’s book for free (only pay shipping) here.
Thanks to our sponsor: Get a FREE $75 job credit at indeed.com/spark