Struggling with a chronic illness can feel defeating, and struggling with multiple chronic illnesses can feel debilitating. This episode is for anyone who suffers from autoimmune disease or any other limiting label.
Amber Satterfield is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and the Founder of Feel Good Nourishment, where she specializes in helping people who suffer from gut health issues and autoimmune diseases. She was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease in 2008, followed by rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and cancer in the subsequent years. It wasn’t until she found functional medicine that she says her life & health changed forever. After her own journey, Amber became passionate about helping others do the same in their own bodies. Amber is now sharing her personal healing story in her new book, “Thriving with Autoimmune Diseases”, coming out later this year.
Download and listen to this episode here or find wherever you get podcasts.
- Amber’s journey overcoming multiple autoimmune diseases and cancer
- How autoimmune disease starts
- The impact of stress on the body
- Bringing balance to the nervous system
- Chronic illness and how toxic beliefs and mindset play a role
- Triggers for illness and getting to the root cause
- Amber’s work with those struggling with chronic disease
Amber’s website is here.
Sponsor: Get 10% off your first three months with Ritual at Ritual.com/spark