Period problems seem to be increasing these days, and many women are looking for individualized support. Andrea Jones is a registered nurse, functional hormone coach, as well as life and health coach. Andrea helps women with hormone imbalances experience painless, mood-free periods so they could feel like themselves again.
In this episode, we cover every topic related to supporting female hormones, and the interplay with mood regulation and menstrual cycle. Download and listen here or find wherever you get podcasts!
- The connection between hormones and mental health
- How progesterone (or lack of it) impacts our mood
- How the oral birth control pill takes a toll on our mental health and contributes to depression and anxiety
- How to regulate hormones naturally
- How the liver plays a role in hormone support
- The prevalence of estrogen dominance, what it is, and how to support it
- Endometriosis and are hysterectomies the only option?
- Menstrual migraines
- Targeted nutrition for hormone health
- How to correct hormone imbalances
- Andrea’s hormone-supportive coaching programs
Follow Andrea on Instagram at @abundantwellnesswithandrea