What does our vision have to do with mental health? Way more than I ever imagined! This episode is a fascinating dive into vision therapy and how it impacts the way we see and show up in the world.
Dr. Lynn F. Hellerstein is a developmental optometrist and pioneer in vision therapy. She has authored 4 books including the Award-Winning book, See It. Say It. Do It! and #1 Amazon Best-Selling book, Expand Your Vision. For more than 40 years, Dr. Lynn has utilized vision therapy with children and adults with learning related vision problems, vision perception deficits or brain injuries, as well as enhancing visual performance for athletes. She has inspired thousands of people to improve their vision and enhance their lives.
Download and listen here or find wherever you get podcasts.
- How a traditional optometrist ended up focusing on vision therapy
- How someone with 20/20 vision can still have vision problems
- How ADHD and anxiety impact vision and concentration
- The connection between vision and the brain and the gut
- How visualization helps people get their focus and concentration back
Thanks to our sponsor: Proven, quality sleep is life-changing sleep at sleepnumber.com/wholeness