Dr. Michele Kambolis is a mind-body health specialist, registered therapist, meditation teacher, and an acclaimed author and speaker who has been practicing for more than 20 years. Her second book, When Women Rise, was published in Fall 2021.
In this episode, we discuss how Dr. Michele is an unshakable believer in our innate capacity to self-heal and thrive, while also being wholeheartedly committed to developing evidenced-based resources to help people create the consciously healthy life they were born to live.
Download this episode here or listen wherever you get podcasts!
- Modern women do so much but somehow don’t make time for wellness
- Women today are 80% more focused on external, and 70% more anxious and depressed
- There are over 5000 published research studies on benefits of meditation
- What meditation looks like
- Why stress isn’t bad and we need small doses
- Food for supporting the parasympathetic nervous system of “rest and digest”
- How to increase GABA for relaxation
- The power of sound for healing
- Re-thinking resolutions
- Ways to improve gut health to improve mental health
Thanks to our sponsors:
Get a $75 credit to upgrade your job post at Indeed when you go to indeed.com/spark.
Get 20% off and free shipping at Manscaped.com with the code spark.