Amy Johnson, PhD, is a psychologist, coach, author, and speaker who shares a groundbreaking new approach that helps people find lasting freedom from unwanted habits, anxiety, and self-doubt via insight rather than willpower.
She is the author of “Being Human, The Little Book of Big Change: The No-Willpower Approach to Breaking Any Habit,” and “Just a Thought: A No-Willpower Approach to End Self-Doubt and Make Peace with Your Mind.” In 2017, she opened The Little School of Big Change, an online school that has helped thousands of people find freedom from anxiety and habits and live a more peaceful life.
Download and listen to this episode here or find wherever you get podcasts.
- Dr. Amy’s personal background with panic attacks and anxiety
- How willpower and discipline are not the answer
- The brain is all about survival and scanning for danger, so your mind does what it needs to do to protect you
- How to lean into anxiety
- No thought is the truth
- Discomfort as a warning sign
- What our minds do is not personal
- We are more reactive when our identity is threatened
Learn more about Dr. Amy Johnson at her website.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Go to sleepnumber.com/wholeness to discover special offers no for a limited time only.
Get a $75 sponsored job credit to upgrade your job post at indeed.com/spark