I have been so ready for this latest episode of the podcast to air! If you are a parent, caregiver, teacher, or if you have any proximity to kids at all – download this episode ASAP!
Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge is a mental health trailblazer who Forbes has called “The leader in children’s mental health.” She has helped thousands reverse the most challenging conditions, such as ADHD, anxiety, mood, autism, learning disability, Lyme, and PANS/PANDAS using proven holistic therapies.
In this episode, we discuss the anxiety epidemic affecting our children, why it has been happening, and what we can do about it.
- School pressure on kids today
- Genetic mutations that impact mental health, like MTHFR and COMT
- How to tell if your child is anxious
- Foods that destroy kids’ mental health
- How biofeedback helps
- How neurofeedback impacts subconscious brain training
- PANS/PANDAS and autoimmune encephalopathy
- How Lyme/bartonella can be at the root of many mental illness diagnoses
- How parents can support their kids to grow more resilient
- Digestion issues and best supplements to have on hand
Learn more about Dr. Roseann at drroseann.com.
Get her free gift of “Coping Statements” at teletherapytoolkitbonus.com.
Follow her on Instagram at @drroseann
Don’t forget to get $100 off your first month with Talkspace. Use the code SPARKINGWHOLENESS.