How can engaging one emotion reduce depression by 24% in 21 days? Tune in to this awe-inspiring episode to find out! I loved this interview and was completely mind blown by the research being done.
Jake Eagle, LPC, is a psychotherapist, mindfulness instructor, fellow/member/trainer of the International Association of Neuro‑Linguistic Programming. After thirty years in private practice, he now works part-time as a meta-therapist, working with people who want to go beyond the bounds of traditional therapy. He is co author of the new book, THE POWER OF AWE: Overcome Burnout & Anxiety, Ease Chronic Pain, Find Clarity & Purpose—In Less Than 1 Minute Per Day
Download and listen here or find wherever you get podcasts.
- The three levels of consciousness model Jake uses as a meta-therapist
- The premise of the new book, The Power of Awe
- The one question you should ask yourself every morning
- The scientific research done for this awe method using frontline workers in the pandemic
- How to enter a state of awe at home
- How to reduce depression by 24% in 21 days
- The way awe reduces inflammation and improves vagal tone
To learn more and get the book, go to thepowerofawe.com or the new page, Moments of Awe.
Sponsor: proven, quality sleep is life changing sleep. Find new offers at sleepnumber.com/wholeness