Dr. Nicole Beurkens is a leading holistic child psychologist, as a licensed clinical psychologist with advanced degrees in psychology, education, and nutrition. She has dedicated her 25-year career to providing parents with research-based strategies that get to the root of children’s attention, anxiety, mood, and behavior challenges so they can reach their highest potential. She founded and runs a multi-disciplinary evaluation and treatment clinic in Grand Rapids, MI, and is a best-selling author, published researcher, award-winning therapist, media expert, scientific advisor, and experienced mother of four.
Download and listen. to this episode here, or find wherever you get podcasts!
- The connection between mental health and physical health in kids
- The impact of adult stress on kids’ stress
- Basics of bedtime and sleep hygiene
- Why kids shouldn’t have electronic devices in their bedrooms
- Nutrition and kids’ mental health
- How to model good nutrient dense practices with kids
- Swaps for healthier family eating
- The power of connection
Learn more about Dr. Nicole at DrBeurkens.com and Instagram at @drnicolebeurkens