Pamela Gail Johnson founded the Society of Happy People in 1998, created the first three globally celebrated happiness holidays, and is the author of Practical Happiness: Four Principles to Improve Your Life. She was an award-winning salesperson for American Express and Staples, and now helps leaders and teams create happier workplace cultures.
Download and listen to this episode here or find wherever you get podcasts.
- Why is the Society of Happy People even more important today than it was in 1998?
- How happiness isn’t the “absence of challenges”
- How to identify happiness zappers
- Happiness zappers in the holiday
- Why Practical Happiness is different from other happiness books
- The four principles of happiness
Free gift! Go to sohp.com/gift to download Pamela’s 31 types of happiness!
Sponsors: Proven, quality sleep is life-changing sleep. Go to sleepnumber.com/wholeness for special offers.
Get 20% off your at home lab test at everlywell.com/spark.