I’ve never devoted an entire episode to ONE powerful antioxidant, but thanks to my guest, Dr. Nayan Patel, this discussion about glutathione is fascinating.
Dr. Patel is an internationally recognized expert, consultant, lecturer on glutathione, and has been a respected pharmacist for twenty-five years. Dr. Patel received his PharmD degree from the USC School of Pharmacy, where he now serves as an adjunct faculty member. He has traveled the world educating practitioners and pharmacists on advanced biochemistry and anti-aging science. His book, “The Glutathione Revolution” is available now.
Download and listen to this episode here or listen wherever you get podcasts.
- What is glutathione and what does it do?
- How glutathione declines as we age
- What is oxidative stress?
- Glutathione and anti-aging properties
- Glutathione vs Vitamin C – what do we need more of?
- Disease conditions affected by glutathione
- How certain food and toxins deplete glutathione and how glutathione manages the toxic load
- Foods for producing glutathione
- The products at Auro Wellness and how topical glutathione makes a difference.
Learn more about glutathione at aurowellness.com.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Get a $75 credit to upgrade your job post at indeed.com/spark.
Save 10% off any order of Magnesium Breakthrough at magbreakthrough.com/spark and use the code spark.