Dr. Alina Olteanu is the Found of Whole Child Texas in Frisco, Texas. She uses an integrative approach to pediatrics and relies on a variety of evidence-based tools to target the top medical issues in children today.
As anxiety rates in children continue to increase, Dr. Olteanu offers some powerful tools that all parents can implement. Download and listen to the episode here, or find wherever you get podcasts.
- What is integrative medicine
- How anxiety manifests in children of all ages
- Underlying issues creating anxiety
- The parental stress and anxiety factor and how it influences children
- Family mealtime strategies and nutritional support
- Supplements for anxiety and constipation
- The impact of screentime on anxiety
- The best way to supplement and when medication is necessary
Learn more about Dr. Olteanu at her website here.
Thanks to our sponsor: Get 20% off your first order of Native products at nativedeo.com/spark