Rachel S. Heslin has been immersed in the study of psychology for over 40 years. Her father, a clinical psychologist, taught his children his craft such that Rachel was first introduced to Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) concepts when she was 9 years old.
Rachel is currently the author of two books: Navigating Life: 8 Different Strategies to Guide Your Way, and Rituals of Release: How to Make Room for Your New Life. Her work through her company, The Fullness of Your Power, helps people embrace all parts of their true selves so they can live happier, more successful, and more deeply fulfilling lives.
Download this episode here or find wherever you get podcasts!
- What is neurolinguistic programming
- How a developing brain creates neural pathways
- The core beliefs we establish in childhood and how they become our stories
- Why we stay stuck
- Finding mental flexibility with modular systems
- How to update the old stories to live more fully
Learn more about Rachel’s work at her website.
Sponsors: Quality sleep is life-changing sleep. sleepnumber.com/wholeness
Get a $75 job credit at indeed.com/spark.