Amy Spindel is a functional holistic nutritionist with a mission: to help moms and kids feel happier, calmer, and more energetic so that they can enjoy their best life. She applies a multidisciplinary approach, exploring and supporting mind, body, and spirit, to determine and then provide support around the root causes of why someone does not feel their best.
She received her masters in holistic nutrition from Hawthorn University with additional training from the School of Applied Functional Medicine, and also holds a masters in social work from Columbia University. She is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition, Applied Functional Medicine Certified, a Certified Gluten-Free Practitioner, and trained in culinary arts. Amy owns Food With Thought Nutrition, a functional nutrition and health coaching practice in Plano, TX.
Download here or listen wherever you get podcasts.
- What is functional medicine?
- How Amy went from social work to holistic nutrition and functional medicine
- The way Amy partners with clients for healing
- Nervous system imbalances and the role in mental health
- Testing for nutrient absorption and neurotransmitters
- Mental health issues supported by functional medicine
Learn more about Amy at foodwiththoughtnutrition.com.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Discover your holiday love story with Audible at audible.com/holidayromance
Save $10 on your first purchase of Storyworth at storyworth.com/spark.