Kids are going back to school and facing loads of uncertainty and stress – more than ever before. How can we boost kids’ brain power so they can optimize their learning potential and thrive?
Patricia Wilkinson is a parent coach, mom of two, veteran teacher, and coauthor of Brain Stages: How to Raise Smart, Confident Kids and Have Fun Doing It.
In this episode, she shares many practical tools to help kids stay alert and motivated, even during the most challenging school year. Download here or listen wherever you get podcasts.
– The stress and anxiety kids are facing right now and why Trish is hopeful
– The magical combo of hydration and movement for brain health
– Deep breathing exercises for kids
– Tips to boost kids’ brain power
– Age-appropriate exposure to screens
– How the brain communicates for growth
– The number one thing parents/caregivers can do for kids
– The importance of family mealtimes and reflecting on the day
– Effect of gratitude on brain chemistry
Join Trish’s 5 day challenge to have your kids’ best school year yet for FREE at brainstages.com
You can grow stronger, healthier hair by going to nutrafol.com and using the promo code SPARK to save $15 off your first month’s subscription of Nutrafol – free shipping on every order.