Deana Karim is a mom on a mission. She is bringing delicious, low-carb, and sugar-free baking mixes to the world – and they are truly delicious! Deana is the founder of Good Dee’s, a company that makes mixes for brownies, cookies, bread, and so much more.
Before I hosted Deana on the podcast, I was able to sample some of the Good Dee’s baking mixes. I tried the brownies, cornless corn bread, and devil’s food cake mix. All were surprisingly delicious. They didn’t taste like they were low carb or sugar free. I can’t stand the taste of anything artificial, and I could tell that Good Dee’s baking mixes are only used with the highest quality.
In this episode, we cover how she started Good Dee’s, and why she feels having options to individualize your health goals is so important! Download to listen here, or find wherever you get podcasts.
- Story behind the baking mixes
- How she came up with different seed flours to use (even watermelon seed flour)!
- The various sweeteners used and the impact on her blood sugar
- What makes Good Dee’s mixes stand apart from the others
- Deana’s mission with her products
- Deana’s favorite mixes and recipe suggestions
- Tips to change things up and make it easy to fit your lifestyle!
Find all the Good Dee’s mixes or find a store near you that has them at the website here.
Get 20% off your first order from Ancient Nutrition at ancientnutrition.com – use the promo code sparking at checkout!