Everyone has experienced trauma in some form in their lifetimes. The fact that trauma is stored in the body is well-documented, and the various tools and therapies being developed for healing continue to amaze me. This is why I was so excited to take an entire podcast episode and devote it to one revolutionary healing method!
Zach Herrin is a Licensed Professional Counselor trained in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing). In this powerful episode, we discuss how trauma impacts our lives, the affect of grief, and how EMDR can be a powerful tool for healing. Download here or find it wherever you get podcasts!
- Why is a trauma focus important in counseling?
- How do you know if you have trauma?
- The connection between grief and trauma
- The history and science behind EMDR
- Who can benefit from EMDR
- The methodology behind EMDR
- Kids and EMDR
- The importance of emotional vulnerability
Learn more about Zach’s practice at solacecounselingcenter.com.