What the brain struggles to process, the body will store. When we have negative emotions and trauma that we haven’t been able to work through, we often receive symptoms in the forms of physical ailments. This episode digs into this topic from the perspective of Ayurvedic medicine.
Dr. Ram Tamang is an Ayurvedic Physician, Master Herbalist, Educator and High Performance Coach, based in Southern California. Dr. Ram was trained as a doctor at the esteemed Ayurvedic University, MGR Medical University in Coimbatore, India, gained his Master Herbalist Certificate from GCNM in the USA and is one of 700 in the world to receive his certification as a High Performance Coach (CHPC).
As a child of nature, Dr. Ram grew up in the foothills of the Himalayas in Kathmandu, Nepal, learning about herbs and nature-based medicines from his grandmother. Dr. Ram works side-by-side Allopathic Doctors, providing his unique perspective of how Ayurvedic Medicine can be used along with Westernized and Modern Medicine for a truly holistic and holistic approach to healing.
Download and listen to this episode here, or find wherever you get podcasts.
- What is Ayurvedic medicine?
- The mind-body connection and need to create holistic balance
- Importance of sunshine and getting morning sun as a daily rhythm
- How our body systems are connected and how the body stores emotions
- Ways to support healing
- How to balance masculine and feminine energy
- How Ayurveda helps align the body’s balance and support health
- Creating health goals individualized to your needs
Learn more about Dr. Ram’s work at thehealingardens.com
Sponsor: Quality sleep is life-changing sleep. Discover special offers on a Sleep Number bed at sleepnumber.com/wholeness