This episode is timely, in light of a recent water safety warning by the Environmental Protective Agency. This episode is part personal journey, part information. Tim’s story will inspire you to take control of your health in ways you’ve never thought of before.
Tim James is host of the Health Hero show and the founder and CEO of chemicalfreebody.com, a mission-based organization that is passionate about helping everybody ignite their highest excitement in life by putting themselves and their health first. Tim’s journey led him to a shocking discovery which helped his friend beat cancer and transform every area of his life. Feeling charged with a duty to help others he started sharing his knowledge with anyone that would listen. This led him to producing his own chemical free food products. ‘Chemical Free Body’ was born.
Download this episode here or wherever you get podcasts.
- Tim’s health wake up call and how he became passionate about chemicals
- Health is an inside job and the colon is not a storage tank
- Why low oxygen leads to high toxicity
- The skincare-gutcare connection
- How we are born polluted and the chemicals found in baby umbilical cord blood
- The toxic world we live in and how that affects us
- How to clean up our environment
- The right supplements to support toxin-free living
Take 5% off supplements at Chemical Free Body with the code spark.
Go to The Healthy Sauna for the portable sauna mentioned in this episode.