Looking for ways to freshen up your dinner routine in the new year? This interview with Cassy Joy Garcia is packed with ideas.
Cassy Joy is a New York Times bestselling author, of “Cook Once Dinner Fix,” “Cook Once Eat All Week,” and “Fed and Fit,” as well as the creative force behind the popular food blog Fed + Fit. Eager to share her healthy living secrets with the world, she started Fed + Fit in 2011.
Download and listen here or find wherever you get podcasts!
- Cassy Joy’s background in health and nutrition
- Why gut health makes a difference
- Importance of food diversity and nutrient density
- Cassy Joy’s book “Cook Once Dinner Fix”and what makes it different
- Family favorite recipes
- Time management tools
- The concept behind “Cook Once Eat All Week”
- Cassy Joy’s favorite cooking items
- Tips for going gluten-free
Get all her great recipes and health tips at her website or follow her on @fedandfit on Instagram.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Go to greenchef.com/spark130 and use the code spark130 to get $130 off, plus free shipping!
Go to prose.com/spark for 15% off and your free in-depth hair consultation.