Adaptogenic herbs are getting a lot of buzz in the health world, so this episode is a dive into all things herbs and herbalism, with herbalist and writer Brittany Ducham.
Brittany’s new book, Radical Remedies, is a great starter for anyone wanting to learn more about how to use herbs to support health and well-being. In this conversation, we discuss her new book and how to individualize your personal use of herbs to support your health goals.
Download this episode and listen here, or find wherever you get podcasts!
- Brittany’s background in herbalism
- How herbalism is a form of empowerment and activism and background on her book, Radical Remedies
- Herbal energetics and elemental forces and how different people need different things
- Herbs for mental health support, anxiety, stress, and tension
- Digestive support and herbs that improve gut health
- Adaptogens – what they are and how they help
- How to get started with herbs without getting overwhelmed
- Where to find herbal tinctures and formulations that are good quality
- The interconnectedness of our world with plants and nature’s healing power
Find more information about Brittany and herbalism at her website here and follow her on Instagram at spellboundherbals.
Get a free $75 credit from Indeed when you go to indeed.com/spark