Trish Wilkinson is a mom, parent coach, brain stages expert, and co-author of the best-selling Brain Stages book. She came back to the show for a second time to expand our conversation on ADHD and discuss what to do, as it seems more and more children are being diagnosed with ADHD.
Download this episode here or find wherever you get podcasts.
- ADHD family history – more than 70% of kids with ADHD have parents with focus issues
- Kids with ADHD are not deficient or disordered, but we may be overdiagnosing
- A brain that works differently is never a bad thing
- Benefits of brain mapping and neurofeedback
- Long-term effects of medication for ADHD
- Differences in male and female brain with ADHD
- The brain changes that happen in 4th grade
- Strategies for improved focus and concentration
BONUS: To access Trish’s mini-webcourse, “Healthy Screen Time” for free, go to: thebrainstages.com/healthy-screen-time/
Our sponsor for this episode is Indeed. Get your free $75 upgrade to your job posting when you go to indeed.com/spark.