I love starting the new year with a fresh focus, a fresh intention, maybe even a fresh goal or resolution. But there is so much noise these days, and some of us are still barely hanging on after 2020!
I recently welcomed Thomas Thompson onto the podcast to discuss all the above. Thomas has led churches in Oklahoma, Texas, and Colorado for over 25 years. He now works with a coaching ministry, Lead Self Lead Others, as well as a city focused non-profit, COSILoveYou.
In this episode, Thomas shares practical ways for us to cancel out the noise and live with an intentional focus in the new year. Download and listen here or find wherever you get your podcasts.
– The way that 2020 exposed us all
– How increasing connection with others may not be a good thing
– Why harnessing our focus and being intentional is important
– How to prioritize the information we receive
– Dealing with overwhelm, anxiety, and worry
– Daily rhythms to implement
– Why we need to train our brains to direct focus
– How to ask ourselves the right questions and practical tools
Learn more about Thomas and his work at leadselfleadothers.com/thomas-thompson/