Medical grade, somnambulistic hypnosis is a way to make childbirth less painful, more comfortable, shorter, and empowers women to have the kind of birth they want to have.
This interview with Kerry Tuschhoff, Founder of Hypnobabies and renowned speaker and writer covers how Hypnobabies is on a mission to make childbirth less traumatic.
Hypnobabies allows moms to have a less painful, more joyful experience by learning techniques through its natural childbirth education course.
Download and listen to the episode here or find wherever you get podcasts!
- Kerry’s background in childbirth education and how her own traumatic childbirth inspired this program
- What medical grade somnambulistic hypnosis is and how it is used as an alternative for anesthesia
- When expecting mothers can best utilize this program
- How Hypnobabies is different from meditation or relaxation
- The prevalence of birth trauma
- Different types of benefits for all different moms
- Religious misconceptions and hesitancies
- How it helps people have more relaxed pregnancies and less painful birth
- Hypnofertility program
For more information on Hypnobabies, or find a class in person or online, head to their website here.
Get $100 off your first month of online therapy with Talkspace when you use the code sparkingwholeness at Talkspace.com
For stronger, healthier hair, go to nutrafol.com and use the promo code spark to save $15 on your first month’s subscription.