Mystery symptoms like brain fog, fatigue, and frequent headaches? Unable to lose weight no matter what you try? Skin issues? Bathroom problems? You might be struggling from toxic overload!
Diana Edwards is the founder and CEO of Optimally You and co-owner of Revolution Health and Wellness and Against the Grain Podcast with her husband, Dr. Chad Edwards. She is an expert on environmental toxins and their impact on our health.
In this episode, we learn about all the sneaky toxins we encounter day to day that impact our mental functioning, hormones, and so much more!
- Diana’s health journey, how every traditional treatment failed her until she learned how to treat the root
- Common household/environmental toxins and their effect
- How these toxins overload our body
- The danger of commonly used cleaning supplies
- Simple ways we can reduce our toxic load in cost effective ways
- How to support detoxification pathways, especially if you have the MTHFR gene mutation
- Why some people have a harder time detoxing than others
- How you know if you are struggling with toxicity
To learn more about Diana, head to her website here.
This episode is sponsored by Forager Project, a company with 100% organic plant-based products like kefir, milk, yogurt, and sour cream. To learn more about Forager, head to: http://www.foragerproject.com/vote