Fertility and reproductive health are hot topics in the world of health and wellness right now. Many women (and men) are struggling and looking for natural tools for support. In this latest podcast episode with one of the leading experts in the field, we cover it all!
Download here or listen wherever you get podcasts.
Dr. Robert Kiltz is a board-certified OB/GYN and reproductive endocrinologist, and Founder and Director of CNY Fertility, one of the largest and most dynamic fertility centers in the country, featured in the Wall Street Journal, Today Show, and CNBC for helping shape the future of fertility medicine. In this fascinating episode, we discuss how to merge intuition and ancestral wisdom with the latest science for fertility and overall health and well-being.
- Myths and misconceptions of fertility
- Difference in Western medicine and taking a holistic perspective
- The impact of stress on our physiology
- How food factors in and creates inflammation
- Obesity is not the cause of disease; it’s a symptom
- Plant toxins and a carnivore approach to health
- How the glycobiome trumps the microbiome
- Prejudice and bias in science
“Living Your Best Life: How to Think, Eat, and Connect your Way to a Better Flow” by Dr. Robert Kiltz is now available on Amazon or at DoctorKiltz.com. For more information, visit Dr. Kiltz’s website, or follow him on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Get $100 off your first month of therapy with Talkspace.com when you use the code sparkingwholeness.