What many women consider normal for their health is nowhere near optimal. Feeling exhausted, worn down, moody, and imbalanced is a sign your body needs help.
In this episode, Kelsey Jack, a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, shares the serious affects of stressed adrenals and the interplay in female health.
Download here or find wherever you get podcasts.
- Kelsey’s story of hitting rock bottom and finding solutions to tackle the root
- The book that changed the trajectory of her health
- The role adrenals and cortisol play in health
- Underlying factors that hurt adrenal health
- How to take care of adrenals and the blood sugar balance (hint: you probably aren’t eating enough)
- Best nutrition practices to know if we’re eating enough to restore adrenal health
- How to listen to your intuition and advocate for your health
Learn more about Kelsey at whollywell.health and the Wholly Well podcast.
Take your FREE in-depth hair consultation and get 15% off your first order of individualized haircare at prose.com/spark
Get 15% off your first order of Blueland cleaning products when you go to Blueland.com/spark