Leslie Bumpas is a Functional Medicine Nutritionist and expert in Women’s Wellness. Over the last ten years she has helped frustrated, mature women overcome the hurdles of aging by utilizing science-backed protocols designed to bring energy, vitality, and beauty back so they can enjoy life to the fullest. There should be no fear about aging: no dementia, no frumpy, dumpy, and old. Leslie incorporates a unique approach to anti-aging that few in the healthcare world have access to.
In this episode, we tackle all things related to healthy hormones in perimenopause and beyond. Download and listen here or find wherever you get podcasts.
- Cultural misconceptions of female hormones
- What really helps balance hormones
- Early signs of perimenopause
- What kind of tests to run for hormone support
- How to consider menopause a “second spring”
- The importance of managing stress for your hormone health
- Maintaining a healthy vaginal microbiome as you age
- Mood symptoms during menopause
- Adaptogenic herbs that balance hormones
- Castor oil packs for liver support
Check out Leslie’s free supplement guide at https://www.agelessbeauty.life.