Jacqueline Gomez is the founder and CEO of Welleum, a company that brings Eastern medicine to the modern Western World.
In this episode, we dig into why more and more people are seeking out alternative health solutions, the hesitancy some may have in trying something new, and how Welleum offers a way to advocate for your health with resources and solutions that work.
Download and listen here or find wherever you get podcasts.
- What is Eastern medicine and why do we hesitate to utilize it?
- The stress-body connection
- “Pop-a-pill” culture and the need to treat the root
- Why people are now turning to Eastern medicine
- The resources provided by Welleum, along with their tinctures
- How your boy is designed to function like a clock
- Stress management tips
- How to integrate Eastern and Western medicine and how it doesn’t have to be either/or
- Developing a schedule to benefit whole body health
- Ingredients in Welleum tinctures and science behind it
- Correcting digestive imbalances
To learn more about Welleum and try their products, head to their website here.
This podcast is sponsored by Sleep Number. Save $1,000 on the NEW Sleep Number 360 special edition smart bed. Head to sleepnumber.com/wholeness to check it out!